INC- Naples, FL
Security Officer positions available for Naples and Fort Myers locations. Second shift availablity required.
Main Objective: The Security Officer will work to preserve the safety and security of employees, visitors, and property per company policies and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain vigilance and manage authorized and unauthorized access to Arthrex facilities.
- Respond to emergencies such as medical, fire, theft, trespassing, and acts of violence.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Monitor facilities by physical and electronic means.
- Coordinate the activity of outside emergency personnel and equipment while on the premises.
- Facilitate communication regarding security policies and procedures across the organization to ensure cooperation and consistency.
- Provide assistance to contractors/visitors while ensuring adherence to all site policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with environmental, safety, and health policies.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
7+ years of experience in physical security required.
Security/law enforcement experience desired and preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Must have Class D Florida Security Officer License and be willing to obtain Class G License if required.
EMTB certification preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Knowledge of Windows and Mac operation systems. Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office products.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. With or without reasonable accommodations, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: hearing, speaking and writing clearly, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling. Frequently sitting, walking, and standing will be required for long periods of time and will involve climbing stairs and walking on inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving in excess of 100 pounds. Additionally, the physical demands may include defending yourself or restraining others.
Visual acuity necessary to do the job safely and effectively.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Naples, FL (US)