The Manager Service Quality & Audits will report into the Director Service Quality and Field Audits. We are looking to add a team member preferably in the West Region (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle) but would consider the Midwest as well. The position requires 90% travel. The positon will work remotely when not traveling. Responsibilities: Conduct service quality audits.Develop roadblock analysis and action register creation in order to identify strengths, weaknesses and non-compliance of Hertz standards at RAC/HLE locations.Report findings and problem resolution recommendations to local and senior managementAssist in developing standards in customer service, policies, and drive the customer focused initiativesComplete special projects as assigned at the direction of the Director and Senior Management, including competitive analysis, project management, and other specialized investigationsConduct mystery video audits and checklists of RAC/HLE locations within the bounds of local and state recording laws, following training and certification in the mystery video process Hertz Services:
Cultivate ideas enabling Hertz to remain the industry leader with our leading edge servicesConduct special testing of all customer facing servicesRecommend service innovations and lead the “best practice” sharing concept Miscellaneous:
- Assist Hertz Field Management in resolving complaints and operational problems
- Be multi-tasked and adaptable to change.
- Analyze data and create reports.
- Capable of managing several complex projects or tasks with timely results.
Mandatory Requirements Requirements:
- Successful candidates must be well-rounded front-line managers interested in advancement with at least two years of Hertz operational management experience. Excellent written, verbal, and customer communication skills are essential. A strong customer service background is required. Project Management, Six Sigma background preferred
- A higher level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and other standard Hertz software platforms is preferred.
- Work-week is Sunday through Thursday and attendance on a variety of team calls and meetings is required. Sunday travel is mandatory, and often, this may mean leaving early in the morning.
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)