The Marketing Data Analyst will leverage data mining techniques and, by partnering with various areas of the Marketing and other business areas, develop tools and resources to support overall marketing decisions. The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for working with large sets of structured and unstructured data to perform analytics on marketing concepts and provide actionable insights. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, disseminate and present reports to internal stakeholders on marketing topics to include: brand, customer and product segments, competitive activity, distribution channel performance and market share.
- Track key metrics, identify trends that warrant deeper analysis, and advise decision makers of the business implications.
- Conduct investigative research, identify root causes and propose long-term solutions to business problems.
- Measure and monitor KPIs for benchmarking of key revenue initiatives and projects through generating marketing dashboards.
- Satisfy ad-hoc data requests for internal and external high level reporting.
- Enhance existing reporting tools on an on-going basis to accommodate evolving business needs.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics to ensure that reporting used to make decisions is both accurate and comprehensive.
Mandatory Requirements Mandatory Requirements: Educational Background:
Bachelor Degree required; preferably in Economics, Statistics, Marketing Analytics, Engineering, or other related fields. Master’s degree strongly desired. Professional Experience:
3-5+ years prior experience in an analytics and/or quantitative marketing environment required.Prior experience in the Rent-A-Car or travel industry strongly preferred. Knowledge:
Practical understanding of customer insights & marketing analytics.
Proven experience in Big Data environment. Ability to query and derive meaning from large data sets in SQL Server and/or Teradata environments.
Strong knowledge of SQL, SAS or other statistical analysis software required.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; particularly advanced Excel functionality including Pivot Tables, Macros, and advanced/logic functions. VBA a plus.
Understanding of Internet technology. Skills
Strong communication and problem solving skills.
Excellent written and presentation communications.
Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills. Preferred Requirements
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)