The Senior Revenue Forecast Analyst is responsible for data gathering, system support, analysis, and reporting in support of the Director - Revenue Forecasting. They will also be expected to help develop and manage new process and systems transitions, coordinate execution with other organizations within the company, and provide guidance to other Demand Forecast Analyst’s on the team.
- Assist the Director - Revenue Forecasting, with the development, communication, and implementation of demand forecasting processes for Hertz’s value brands; including product, channel, and geographic market development.
- Work closely with Finance department on revenue tracking.
- Determine & implement Revenue Forecasting best practices leveraging software applications, analytics, data mining, and statistical techniques.
- Generate reports and analyses for Sr. Management regarding volume, pricing, and bookings by customer segment, product mix, booking channel, etc.
- Assist the Director Revenue Forecasting with development of new demand metrics reporting including variance analysis with detailed explanations.
- Employ subject matter expertise and contribute to process improvements.
- Quality control of forecasts, reports, and analyses.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to Demand Forecasting across the US Division.
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate and field personnel and address field queries.
- Act as lead on projects and provide guidance & mentorship to Revenue Forecast Analyst(s).
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- Bachelor Degree in a business related analytical discipline required; preferably Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or Actuarial Science. Advanced degree strongly desired.
- 2-4+ years’ experience in a demand forecasting role required; preferably in the rental car, airline, hotel, cruise line, or other hospitality/dynamic pricing environment.
- Thorough understanding of economic concepts (Suppy & Demand, Forecasting) and pricing/yield management principles.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel (VBA, Macro’s, Pivot Tables, V/H Lookups, logic functions, etc.).
- Strong analytical and advanced modeling skills are essential.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and presentation communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets *LI-KR2
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)