Guest Quality Linen Services ,located in Fort Myers Florida,is seeking a Mechanical Supervisor to oversee the repair and daily maintenance of equipment for a large commercial Laundromat. The Mechanical Supervisor is responsible for: maintaining the property equipment; including physical building structure; all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and all related equipment. This individual also ensures the upkeep of guest areas, oversee floor management and supervises as assigned by the Department head.
- Responsible for Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Respond and perform duties, handle and double check quest requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner.
- Maintain proper records of the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Complete work order request forms on a daily and timely basis.
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition.
- Inspect all public areas daily.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments and provide support when necessary.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings.
- Ensure that the company's service levels are maintained at the highest level by using all internal and external resources necessary to provide exceptional guest service.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager and other Department Heads as needed.
Our compensation package includes a competitive wage, medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD/STD, 401K match, vacation, PTO after 90 days, paid holidays and more?
Guest Quality Linen Services is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English.
- Basic computer skills including by not limited to typing, internet search and Microsoft Outlook required.
- Report to work in a well groomed manner, uniform worn to standard, name tag on.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical systems.