This is the analytical layer within the Fleet organization. The Fleet Analyst is responsible for analyzing proposed fleet purchases, fleet operations and sales planning strategies to identify opportunities to improve profitability.
- Learn and leverage core concepts of the car rental industry through the use and daily maintenance of our business optimization tool, the Contribution Management System (CMS). CMS is the leading edge in the rental industry for plan modeling. It provides a rich quantitative framework for a complex business optimization problem – incorporating elements of forecasting, demand and supply planning as well as transportation optimization across our geographic network.
- In addition, use your skills in finance, operations research, mathematics and statistical methods to provide analytical support for the purchase negotiation, operational planning, use and eventual sale of our 500,000+ car fleet
- Design alternative scenarios to assess business opportunities as well as model long term strategic options.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
Graduate Degree preferred in quantitative and analytical disciplines including:
- Industrial Engineering
- Operations Research
- Decision Sciences
- Actuarial Sciences, Statistics
- Experience within a complex, demand/supply planning environment preferred
- Process innovation and development; management via KPIs
- Familiarity and facility with structuring business problems in ways to quickly reach analytically sound conclusions
- Excellent computer skills are essential (advanced excel, databases and statistical tools)
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)