*This is a part time position - Could turn into full-time
Seeking someone with cabinetry experience to help in our warehouse and make service calls.
Taking in shipments, delivering shipments, unboxing cabinets, warehouse cleanup, helping measure projects, assembly of cabinets, touching up/repairing, going on service calls to make adjustments/repairs.
Will work directly with warehouse manager, assisting with any duties needed.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must have valid drivers license with good history
* Must be quality oriented and a team player
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Exceptional time management skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent attendance record
* Positive Attitude
Essential Job Functions:
* Preparation of upcoming jobs
* Keeping inventory in order
* Ability to lift boxes up to 100 pounds.
* Fine manipulation with both hands is required.
Please submit your resume in response to this posting. All resumes will be reviewed. Applicants deemed potentially qualified will be notified via phone or email to schedule either a telephone or in-person interview(s). Please include your most recent resume and qualifications including current contact information (phone number and email address).
Cabinet Genies has been proudly serving customers in the SWFL area for over 35 years now. Our family owned and operated company, specializes in delivering high quality, kitchens, bathrooms, closets, and outdoor living spaces. We serve private residents and commercial operations with the Lee, Charlotte, and Collier County areas.
Location/Region: Cape Coral, FL (US)