The Hertz Corporation seeks Project Director (Estero, FL; multiple openings):
- Responsible for GCI (Global Continuous Improvement) projects for Hertz’s multi-million dollar rental fleet operations.
- Identify and refine opportunities, structure the workstreams, and oversee analysis, resources, and timeline.
- Manage GCI/internal client resources within compressed timeframes while ensuring changing needs of engagements are addressed for buy-in and sustainability.
- Guide team in data collection, synthesis, analysis; conduct interviews with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Manage team of 4 Managers and Analysts. 60% domestic travel required.
Mandatory Requirements MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative field and 3 years experience in Lean Six Sigma analytics.
- Requires 1 year in the following skills: OEE; OPE; footprint optimization; opportunity analysis; business cases on ops/revenue/strategy improvements; consulting at a major firm with deep analytics & project experience or equivalent internal consulting experience in a Fortune 500 company.
- 60% domestic travel required.
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)