ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform engineering assignments using prescribed methods; design routine portions of the project and provide and interpret field sketches and notes for preliminary review.
• Work with engineering team consisting of project engineers and design technicians in both the land development and transportation (roads and aviation) divisions to create, edit and prepare drawings for civil engineering projects. These projects may entail grading, drainage, utility layout and site development.
• Assist compliance with regulatory and legal requirements within the scope of projects.
• Perform design and drafting assignments using AutoCAD 3D.
• Aid in preparation of construction cost estimates.
• Assist with contract administration services.
• Prepare technical specification and bid documents.
• Strong organizational skills as well as an understanding of broad range engineering techniques.
• Ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively, determining appropriate course of action.
• Ability to utilize AutoCAD 3D in design of Civil projects.
• Ability to integrate and prioritize diversified projects and tasks.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both in oral and written formats.
• Work independently from general instructions with limited supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BS Civil Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of successful engineering experience in site design and consulting services.
• Registered Engineering In Training
Since 1966, Hole Montes, Inc. has held fast to the business philosophies and professional practices handed down by our founder, Stanley Hole: to be one of the most trusted and reliable full-service engineering firms in Southwest Florida. Customer satisfaction and service; technical expertise; quality of deliverables; and dedicated project management are such principles. We ensure that every project you entrust to us meets the high standard of excellence that you have come to expect from Hole Montes.
Led by our CEO, Thomas M. Taylor, P.E., and with full-service engineering offices in Naples and Fort Myers, Hole Montes is strategically positioned to provide the design and management expertise necessary to achieve success for any project. From environmental engineering, land planning, permitting, zoning, storm water management design, transportation design to surveying and mapping, our project managers are experienced professionals who have the expertise, training and availability to assist you in achieving a successful conclusion.
Hole Montes has planned and designed hundreds of miles of roadways, water and sewer lines, as well as a multitude of lift stations; force mains; water, wastewater and reuse water facilities; and has provided planning and design services for every airport in Collier and Lee counties, including the Southwest Florida International Airport, Page Field Airport, and the Naples Airport.
As a result of Hole Montes' ongoing commitment to service excellence and client support before, during, and after each plan submittal, the firm's list of satisfied customers from both the public and private sectors includes the City of Fort Myers, City of Cape Coral, Lee County, Collier County, the City of Naples, the City of Sanibel, the City of Bonita Springs, the City of Sarasota, Sarasota County, Simon Properties, Oakbrook Properties, and the Gulf Bay Group, to name just a few from our illustrious client list.
Hole Montes, Inc is a Drug Free Worklace and Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Naples, FL (US)