Account Manager - Sales / Marketing (Full Time / Entry Level)
Top Strategic Marketing is now hiring for a full-time position as an Entry Level Account Manager.
Top Strategic Marketing is looking for entry level team players to join our team as an Entry Level Account Manager and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations / Customer Service
A day in the life of our Entry Level Account Manager position:
The team at Top Strategic Marketing is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations – Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and coast to coast!
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
We are a Marketing and Brand Management firm that focuses on strictly the home entertainment and telecommunication industries. We work with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies with our main focus on building the Brand and Marketing awareness of these products directly to our clients.
We offer full time positions and a base pay plus bonuses and incentives.
Location/Region: Cape Coral, FL (US)