LEAD INSTALLER— MOTORIZED WINDOW COVERINGS (NAPLES, FL)
Automated Shading & Lighting Control (ASI) is a fast-growing company looking for an individual to join a team of already exceptional professionals in our industry. ASI provides leading edge, reliable manual and motorized shading solutions and Lutron lighting control for custom residential, commercial, and MDU buildings throughout New York and Florida. The Automated Shading team shares a commitment to industry leadership with responsive service, informed product knowledge and expert installations.
www.automatedshading.com / EOE / DFWP
Ideal Candidate: Does this describe you..
-You are cooperative and supportive.
-You have been called disciplined.
-You enjoy meticulous attention to order and detail.
-You have a careful, thoughtful approach to decision making.
-You are bothered when things are not clean and organized.
-You want to be part of a quality-oriented work group.
-You look for instructions and ask questions so you can do the job right the first time.
-You appreciate time to perform up to high standards.
-You want and maintain high quality work standards.
-You read instructions on assignments.
-You prefer tangible work to perform at your optimum level.
-You want a manager who prefers quality over quantity.
-You like a warm and friendly work environment.
-You want capable associates to work with.
-You prefer technical work, specializing in one area.
- You prefer an environment dictated by logic rather than emotion.
-You prefer to define, clarify, get information, criticize, and test.
-You are a dependable team player.
-Individuals should have a minimum of 1 year general construction experience; interior, high-end related installation work is a plus.
- Initiative and desire to learn from Project Manager.
-General carpentry and basic electrical knowledge is a benefit.
- Motorized and manual window treatment installation experience preferred.
- Electrical and/or low voltage wiring experience to include AV, lighting security systems etc.
- Computer networking skills, home automation and programming experience is highly valued.
- High-end Residential work site experience.
Key Installation Related Tasks:
- Must be proficient with a tape measure.
- Ability to use various hand and power tools to achieve optimal aesthetic results in the finished product. Must be attentive to detail and accurate while using caution in operating tools.
- Ability to climb ladders and work over head with various tools.
- Review Manufacturer Specifications and other materials to ensure the highest quality of install.
- Installation of electrical/ low voltage according to the NEC and all local codes.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs minimum if required.
- Maintain organized and clean work space.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to communicate well to the Project Manager and Coordinator.
- Ability to complete end of job walk thru with client.
- Aptitude to learn and grow within the company.
Desired Skillset and Expertise:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for completing installations in accordance with contracts. The candidate will work alongside the team. The ideal candidate will be a driven, hard-working, system and detail oriented individual with the ability to work in a team setting or individually to accomplish tasks as efficiently as possible. They will have an understanding of each project and be able to trouble shoot and ensure projects are completed to specification and with the highest quality installation possible. This individual will represent ASI in a professional manner.
Based on Experience: $18-$25/ hr
-Health Insurance (Vision, Dental, etc.)