Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others by providing meaningful days and inspiring moments?
Do you want to work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking CNA's & Caregivers for our Inspired Living community in Bonita Springs, FL.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 27221 Bay Landing Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135.
Our CNA's & Caregivers provide direct care to residents following an individual service plan, treat each resident with respect and dignity, recognize individual needs, and encourage independence. Consistent with our commitments to our residents and their families, CNA's & Caregivers demonstrate great empathy for residents while fostering a homelike atmosphere throughout the community.
Each day, our CNA's & Caregivers are responsible for:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Initiating and participating in leisure activities provided for residents encouraging residents to socialize and participate in planned activities or programs and to develop friendships with other residents.
- Maintaining residents' daily records including documentation related to medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations, reporting any changes in resident's physical condition and/or behavior.
- Assist with resident move-ins, transferring and move-outs
- Actively supporting and contributing to the community through execution of responsibilities and assignments.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 6 months of relevant experience with a population of older adults, preferably in a nursing care, home health, hospital or another health care environment.
- Ability to satisfy Level II background screening requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated empathy skills needed to work with memory care residents
We are committed to providing the scope and quality of senior care that is not only needed, but is also deserved. This is not merely our profession; it is our purpose. As such, Validus Senior Living provides a complete continuum of leading-edge senior living services including independent living, assisted living and memory care options.
At Validus Senior Living communities, you will discover vibrant, inviting atmospheres, active and engaging lifestyles, and services and amenities that make life easier and every day more fulfilling. Our experienced team of senior living professionals is dedicated to creating safe, inspiring lifestyles for discerning seniors in communities designed to suit individual needs and tastes.
We are entrusted with the great responsibility of serving an extraordinary group of residents. We affirm that trust every day by honoring and respecting those we serve with our unwavering commitment to excellence.