RE/MAX Anchor is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate corporation. The Real Estate Administrative Assistant position will help owner, broker, and mainly agents, team members, clients with a variety of general Real Estate needs. In order to be successful for this position, the ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, deliver exceptional customer service, have strong written and oral communication skills, and possess a very high attention to detail and multi-tasking.
We are searching for a person who likes to help people, someone who cares about the quality of the work they put out and more importantly, someone who understands how to solve problems for our agents/clients.
- Handle questions, phone calls, emails, etc. in real estate office.
- Provide support to our agents and clients.
- Respond to clients and co-workers in timely manner.
- Act as a company representative.
- Communicate client needs effectively and efficiently to our team of agents.
- Maintain and run a fast pace office which includes heavy traffic phone system.
- Learn and work with many real estate programs, and stay up to date in our technology.
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to achieve company, agents, and client goals.
- Plus, but not limited to: Weekly/Monthly reporting, accountability, coordination of marketing efforts, file creation and oversight, input of relevant information to real estate programs and corresponding websites, maintenance of database/listings, fax, scan and email documents, answer multiple phone lines, & more.
- Takes accelerated and prompt action.
- Attention to detail.
- Technologically advanced.
- Pick up on new tasks quickly.
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Effective communication skills through phone, email and text messaging.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Publisher software
- Real estate license/experience preferred, but not required as Showing time, MLS, Etc.
Coachable and work well with a team.
Salary Based On Experience.
Please do not call our office with questions about the job position. Your resume will not be considered if you call.
RE/MAX International’s 2009 Broker of the Year in North America and Outstanding Brokerage of the Year in Florida. RE/MAX Anchor Realty and Affinity Plus also ranks number one in local market share. That speaks volumes about our commitment to customer service and the high level of professionalism you will receive in our seven offices.
Established in 2006, our company is committed to recruiting, training, and developing the very best of the best staff and agents in order to provide our customers with the most experienced team of real estate professionals in the area.
Location/Region: Punta Gorda, FL (US)