Join Our Team As We Continue To Grow!
Arrow Environmental Services is looking for goal and culture driven people! With our parent company, Environmental Pest Service LLC, we provide peace of mind for our residential and commercial customers with pest control; termite control; insulation services; mosquito reduction; irrigation; and lawn, tree and shrub pest control and fertilization.
- Seeking a talented individual culture driven leaders who values their people and creates a high performance team.
- An Employee and Customer-focused company
- One of the fastest growing pest control companies that service central and west Florida in addition to north Florida, metro Atlanta and central North Carolina
- As of 2018, we are 19th largest pest control company in the nation!
- Ranked #5 on Tampa Bay Business Journal Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies list
- Environmental Pest Service is ranked No. 979 on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list
- Dedicated sales territory
- Company vehicle (fuel and maintenance paid)
- 1st year earnings potential $45,000 to $50,000
- 2nd year $60,000+ (25% of current sales team averages $80,000/year!)
- You are not tied to a cubicle!
- Run leads, 10-15 cold calls per day, upsell current customers, canvass residential and commercial properties, build relationships with realtors, property owners, and construction companies.
- Conduct home inspections and/or a commercial site evaluation and prepare a specific proposal for the individual homeowner’s or business needs.
- Establish new customer contacts, prospect for fresh leads, follow up on all leads, compose and submit professional proposals and network to stay abreast of activities in the market.
- Establish a “presence” within your territory by actively participating in the community and industry(s) in which you sell, in order to generate new leads and contacts.
- Ability to walk and sit for extended periods of time, required to crawl in confined spaces (crawl spaces), work in outside weather conditions, and climb a ladder to evaluate attic space.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years or older to operate company vehicle.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, with particular emphasis during telephone calls, follow-ups, and in-person correspondence.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products and mobile device platforms.
Company Benefits Offered:
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Plan
- 401K w/ company match, employee discounts on services, tuition reimbursement, observed holidays, paid time off, sick time, and much more!
About Arrow Environmental Services:
Arrow Environmental Services is a leader in sustainable solutions for termite and pest control, and lawn care services around the Southeast, building on a family tradition established more than 100 years ago. Arrow offers residential and commercial pest control; termite control; Thermal Acoustical Pest-control (TAP) insulation application; lawn, tree and shrub care; and irrigation in west and central Florida, while our partner companies Bug Out Service in Jacksonville and Skyline Pest Solutions in Atlanta deliver quality service in those areas. We guarantee customer satisfaction to the fullest extent.
We focus on sustainable practices, being especially mindful of the safety of children and pets. Our collaborative style means that we take a wide-ranging approach to addressing your pest control issues. As just one example, a pest problem might have to do with how your landscaping is trimmed around your windows, so that might be the answer instead of simply increasing pest control treatments.
Location/Region: Cape Coral, FL (US)