Player One Amusement Group, a leader in the coin operated amusement business is seeking a highly motivated Route Field Service Associate to service and maintain an established multiple store route in the greater Coral Springs, FL service area. No sales or route growth required.
The Field Service Associate is responsible for: (1) Cleaning and minor repair of Merchandise & Video Amusement Games, (2) Restocking of toys and prizes in merchandisers (3) Weekly Collection and Deposit of all Money (4) Weekly Inventory and Ordering of all Merchandise
- Ability to work independently with clear understanding of the route objectives.
- Very Basic understanding of Electrical-Mechanical Skills in order to trouble shoot our amusement route vending assets.
- The ability to be flexible with the ever changing demands of the entertainment vending industry.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Driver’s License and submit a minimum three year acceptable MVR driving history.
OTHER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Desired but not required experience in the amusement route vending industry or the amusement game facility industry.
- Competitive Weekly Base Salary PLUS Commission on Sales
- PLUS Vehicle Allowance or Company Vehicle
- PLUS all vehicle fuel
- Medical / Dental / Life Insurance Available
- Generous Vacation / Sick / Holiday Time Off
Entry level position. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted.
Location/Region: Cape Coral, FL (US)