The HRIS Analyst role is responsible for providing HRIS expertise and support to the implementation project team for all functions necessary to implement and effectively deploy new HR applications, functionality, and processes. In the initial assignment, you will work closely with the Hertz project implementation team, Kronos Implementation Partner and IT resources to design, develop, configure, implement, and deploy the Kronos time keeping system throughout North America locations. You will participate in collecting, analyzing and evaluating business requirements, application security and reporting requirements, and recommend process improvements for the Kronos Implementation as well as other HRIS projects as time allows. Responsibilities include participating in the design and execution of detailed test plans for each successive roll out group. This role will also participate in establishment of change control and upgrade processes. Must be an enthusiastic, customer service focused professional, who is people oriented, a good listener and relationship builder, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative style and has prior experience with implementing, supporting or maintaining Kronos or another Time Keeping System for North America. Experience implementing and/or supporting Core HR, Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Performance Management systems such as Oracle HR, iCIMS, PeopleFluent, SuccessFactors or Taleo is also highly desirable. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide hands-on expertise and participate in requirements definition, process design, application build, testing, training, go-live support and change management, including creation of detailed requirements & design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary.
- Work closely with implementation partner team to insure understanding of how Kronos is being set up, and that the design meets current and anticipated future needs of Organization.
- Partner with end users to identify and document specific business requirements, including pay practices, to be reflected in application
- Participate in insuring business requirements and pay practices remain aligned with regulatory compliance and company strategy.
- Lead and/or Assist with preparing and maintaining project plan documents for various work streams during implementation
- Participate in preparation of communications and change management materials
- Participate in UAT and End User TestingOther duties assigned by supervisor/manager to include supporting and implementing other HRIS projects and initiatives.
B.A/B.S. degree with major in Management, HR, IT or Engineering preferred3 years experience in an implementation and/or support role for KRONOS Workforce Central system, with 1 year on Kronos Cloud Version 8.x, strongly desired but not required.Prior experience implementing or supporting Kronos Cloud version 8.x in a large, complex, multi state retail type organization preferred. Good understanding and exposure to the Kronos systems admin function, including setup of security, management of WIM interface and Employee Load process is a plus.Prior experience in an HRIS role for a major HRIS system such as Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, SAP, or Workday strongly preferred.
- Experience with business process analysis, strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as proficiency with HR application systems and interfaces.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essentialOutstanding Organizational skills and ability to multi-task and be comfortable with ambiguityAbility to be flexible, adapt to change and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independentlyDetail-oriented with the ability to focus on the big picture as appropriateStrong interpersonal skills, collaborative work style and ability to develop effective working relationships and demonstrate commitment to being a team player
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word required.An understanding of Human Resource functional processes including time keeping, pay processes, employee relations & HR compliance, compensation, performance, talent acquisition, and benefits strongly preferredKronos-related certifications are a plus, but not required.
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)