HRIS KRONOS Implementation Manager
The HRIS KRONOS Implementation Manager serves as our in-house subject matter expert on the continued implementation of KRONOS and is responsible for providing support and expertise to the implementation team for all functions necessary to implement KRONOS Workforce Central 8.x, WIM, and Scheduling modules, and interfaces with payroll and HRIS. This role will work closely with the Hertz implementation team, Kronos Implementation Partner and IT resources to design, develop, configure, implement, and deploy the Kronos time keeping system throughout North America locations. The Kronos Implementation Manager will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and evaluating business requirements, application security and reporting requirements, and for recommending implementation of process improvements. Responsibilities include design and execution of detailed test plans for each successive roll out group. This role will also participate in establishment of change control and upgrade processes. Must be an enthusiastic, customer service focused professional, who is people oriented, a good listener and relationship builder, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Requirements include being able to successfully manage complex issues, be an independent thinker, and create and recommend solutions to meet business & regulatory requirements. Looking for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative style and has a track record of implementing, supporting and maintaining Kronos for North America in a complex, multi-state, multi –union environment. Strong management skills including ability to effectively communicate and present verbally and in writing to all levels, manage team members, organize and prioritize work, manage projects and work in progress, track and report on status, and escalate issues as appropriate. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides hands-on expertise to team related to process design, application build, testing, training, go-live support and change management.
- Work closely with implementation partner team to insure understanding of how Kronos is being set up, and that the design meets current and anticipated future needs of Organization.
- Partner with end users, as necessary, to identify and document specific business requirements to be reflected in Kronos
- Prepare and maintain project plan documents for various work streams during implementation
- Lead and/or participate in preparation of communications and change management materials
- Strong understanding of the Kronos systems administration function, including maintenance and setup of security (FAPs and DAPs), management of the WIM Interface and Employee Load Process
- Participate in UAT and End User Testing
- May assist with troubleshooting activities for reported issues related to ongoing utilization and maintenance of the KRONOS system, devices, the various modules and integration components.Create detailed requirements & design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary.
*LI-MM1 Mandatory Requirements Qualifications
B.A with major in Management, HR, IT or Engineering preferred5+ years experience in an implementation and/or support role for KRONOS Workforce Central system, with 1-2 years on Kronos Cloud Version 8.xPrior experience implementing KRONOS Cloud version 8.x within a large, complex, multi-state, retail type organization preferredKnowledge of Attestation module a plusStrong written and verbal communication skills are essentialOutstanding Organizational skills and ability to multi-task and comfortable with ambiguity
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
WIM design experience preferredFamiliarity with SQL Server Admin and SDM preferred Kronos-related certifications are a plus, but not required.
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)