As a Title Clerk you will primarily be responsible for handling information regarding motor vehicle registration and process legal documents and other state-required documents. Title clerks must be organized and detail oriented in handling files and maintaining documents.
Essential Job Functions:
* Process the acquisition of titles from original owners
* Make lien payoffs
* Title transfers to the receiving dealership
* Ensures accurate and timely electronic registration and titling of vehicles (Retail and Wholesale)
Essential Job Skills and Qualifications:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience in automotive title work
* Working knowledge/understanding of title requirements within the U.S
* Familiarity with DMV rules and requirements
* Knowledge of loan origination functions
* Knowledge of State Tax Codes
* Knowledge of Sales Tax for multi states
* Microsoft office experience preferred
* Detailed oriented and well organized
* Must exhibit a cooperative/team player spirit and attitude
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
Located in beautiful Southwest Florida, Don Gasgarth Charlotte County Ford is a "family" owned and operated, single line "Ford" dealership. Unlike the large corporate dealer group stores, we have the flexibility to be professional and still take very good care of our greatest assets, OUR EMPLOYEES! If you are interested in being part of this great team, then contact us TODAY!
Location/Region: Port Charlotte, FL (US)