Hertz is currently seeking an HR Business Solutions Intern for the Summer of 2018. This internship will be located at the Global Headquarters in Estero, FL. In this internship role you will support the HR Business Solutions team and several key initiatives including, but not limited to, the implementation of Kronos Timekeeping in North America and the establishment of an HR PMO & Governance processes.
- Provide support on the implementation of the HR Project Management Office (PMO) in order to successfully execute and implement HR technology projects ranging from small to enterprise - wide programs
- Contribute to definition, communication & implementation of HRIS policies, procedures and best practices
- Support the implementation of change management programs and activities to meet project deliverables
- Reviews reports & analyzes data and prepares documentation, process flow diagrams and presentations in support of team deliverables and project objectives.
Mandatory Requirements Required Qualifications
: The ideal Intern is available to work for full time in the summer and is enrolled in a Business, Human Resources or Information Systems undergraduate program and possesses the following:
Must be currently enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate accredited program A high degree of enthusiasm coupled with a strong desire to learnStrong organization, analytical and problem solving skillsHigh level of attention to detail and accuracyProficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint.An interest in, or prior exposure to HR Information Systems such as Timekeeping, Core HR, Payroll, Learning or Talent Acquisition.Ability to work independently but within a collaborative team environmentHighly motivated and possesses a continuous and proactive drive for improvementStrong written and verbal communication skillsMust be able to work 32-40 hours a week throughout the duration of the summer months Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous business internship experience preferred but not required.
- Completion of HR or Information Systems coursework.
- Proficiency with MS Visio or other flow-charting software is preferred but not required.
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)