The Hertz Corporation is searching for an Online Content Manager
to be based in our Corporate Headquarters in Bonita Springs, FL. The ideal candidate will be responsible for partnering with several internal teams and working with the Senior Director, Digital Marketing to deliver accurate and optimized content strategy to improve processes, technology, and workflow of content flow and governance for The Hertz Corporation’s Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty brand websites. The Online Content Manager will be a key participant in delivering overall strategic content operations and optimization roadmap for Hertz.com, Dollar.com and Thrifty.com. Copy writing, web publishing and overall business process knowledge is required to perform this role. This role requires the ability to manage multiple assignments acting as a leader, facilitator or trainer depending on the project.Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage requests and support the division with their content needs including writing optimized copy for the websites and distribution channels.
- Provide support for development and launch of brand website enhancements and launches. Including writing and publishing copy that is on-brand and on-strategy.
- Provide support for sales teams through creation of partner links, landing pages, and banners
- Participate, coordinate and contribute to web optimization projects across multiple departments and stakeholders to achieve objectives set forth by several collaborative business teams.
- Support and strengthen customer value proposition by developing, maintaining business requirements, processes and guidelines for content that embodies brands and adheres to best practices for search optimization and improved customer satisfaction.
- Create website graphics/creative
- Develop appropriate training materials to effectively educate internal and external customers.
- Train associates as necessary.
Mandatory Requirements Qualifications
- Working knowledge of graphic design, webpage construction, web usability best practices/standards.
- This is a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. The individual must be highly organized and have a strong ability to execute and deliver results
- The individual should be a self-starter with strong-problem solving skills
- Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them
- Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
- Strong knowledge of: Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress
- Passion for Marketing and Web content management
- Bachelor’s degree, four years of college, specialized professional training, or equivalent experience.
- Must have 1-2 years website content management experience
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets *LI-KR2
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)