Temporary Service Parts Coordinator
ALC-INC- Fort Myers, FL
***Please note this is a 3-6 month temporary position, that is not benefit eligible.
Maintain warranty and service agreement expiration data, act as main contact for customers regarding service transaction issues and process returned devices from receipt to final disposition
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe all blood-borne pathogen and related safety procedures.
- Provide accurate information to customers regarding service billing and returned device status information.
- Verify device warranty or service agreement status associated with customer requests.
- Apply credit to customer accounts or generate shipping requests for replacement of returned devices.
- Receive complaint and repair devices from customers and document the receipt in the complaint and inventory applications.
- Provide written repair quotes to customers and obtain repair approvals.
- Monitor and control returned devices received as they are processed through the evaluation, repair and restocking system to maintain timely workflow and acceptable inventory levels.
- Monitor vendor repairs and evaluations for appropriate actions and timely responses.
- Review vendor quotes and determine approvals for repairs to items for trade out inventory.
- Initiate the vendor Purchase Order (RTS) with agreed costs for repairs.
- Manage a loaner/rental device program by tracking devices loaners sent to customers during repairs.
- Maintain device servicing records.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
High School Graduate required. Must have excellent communication and organization skills. Minimum of 2 years experience handling customer concerns, problems and questions. Experience in an FDA regulated environment is helpful.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Mechanical aptitude, inventory control knowledge. Ability to record data accurately. Ability to maintain a positive approach to negative issues. Purchasing and planning skills are preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Ability to work with Word and Excel. QAD knowledge preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Fort Myers, FL (US)