Senior .Net Software Developer
Who we are: Alpha Fin Tech (“AFT”) is a recognized global provider of cloud-based credit card payment processing automated services and solutions. With a corporate presence in Singapore, Dublin Ireland and the continental United States, we are positioned to leverage solutions and support to our international clientele which consists of International Banks, retail merchants and payment processing entities.
Position Description: We are actively recruiting multiple senior level, full-life cycle Visual Studios .Net software developers. Their main focus will be to work primarily on our new product initiatives, while at the same time, effectively supporting our legacy application portfolio.
Location: Fort Myers, FL or East Coast FL
- Senior level participation in agile new product .Net framework developments
- Effectively work in a virtual team environment with limited supervision
- Rapidly comprehend business/technical requirements and translate to automated solution
- Capable of adhering to strict coding structures and assume work product accountability
- Quickly comprehend new technologies and best practice coding techniques
- Assume additional duties as assigned
- Professional credit card payment processing experience or a financial system equivalent
- Minimum 5 years professional experience developing full life-cycle .Net software solutions
- Expert knowledge developing MVC4, framework 4.0 enterprise web-based solutions
- Fluent in SOAP and REST API web service technologies (JSON and XML)
- Highly proficient with Windows Server or similar operating system
- MVC 4.5 framework
HTML5/Razor CSS3 Bootstrap flat/responsive
LINQ Lamda expression
MongoDB NoSQL/Postgres RDBS
- Bachelor Degree and/or equivalent level of experience preferred
- Comfortable with web security frameworks and protocols, including SSL, SSH and LDAP
- System administration knowledge to necessary to configure IIS on Window Server based systems
- Knowledge of agile software practices and version control such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Issue Tracking systems such as JIRA, Bugzilla, You Track etc.
- Have excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Able to periodically travel
Who we are: Alpha Fin Tech is a recognized global provider of cloud-based credit card payment processing automated services and solutions. With a corporate presence in Singapore, Dublin Ireland and the continental United States, we are positioned to leverage solutions and support to our international clientele which consists of International Banks, retail merchants and payment processing entities.
Location: Please do not apply unless you are in the Fort Myers, FL area or willing to relocate..
Start Date: Immediately
Location/Region: Fort Myers, FL (US)