Coherent Staffing Solutions is looking for candidates who have experience utilizing Microsoft Power BI.
This position is a four week contract position located in the beautiful city of Cape Coral, FL
Candidates should have the following experience:
4 - 6 week contract opportunity (W2)
- Knowledge of data sets, Stored Processes, Web Reports, etc.
- 3+ years of proven experience building and operating business intelligence solutions with 1+ years of Power BI experience
- Demonstrated ability to design meaningful and immersive visualizations, dashboards, and reports that drive business insights using Power BI Pro and Premium.
- Proven experience developing and operating BI semantic models including OLAP capabilities using Microsoft Analysis Services.
- Familiarity with Tabular data models and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- Work with stakeholders to understand their unique data sets and desired metrics.
- Design and implement complex business visualizations, dashboards, and reports to deliver insights.
- Develop complex queries, views, and stored procedures to support BI visualizations.
- Assist other team members with SQL queries necessary to extract, transform, or load data as part of integration and analysis development.
- Iteratively deliver business intelligence solutions.
- Provide production support and solve complex business intelligence challenges.
- Work closely with the team to ensure architectural standards are followed as it relates to business intelligence design and best practices.
- Ensure that work submitted has been tested either by means of unit tests or developer integration tests.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in relation to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance for functional testing.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance related to business intelligence including SQL Azure, Azure Analysis Services, and Power BI
- Communicate the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to all stakeholders.
Coherent Staffing Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coherent Staffing Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.