Brick Staffing is seeking a Working Shop Foreman for our client’s Electric Motor Repair and Services facility in Fort Myers, FL.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a motor shop.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
· Associate Degree (industrial, mechanical, or electrical) or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge of electric motor/generator/pump/rotating equipment, manufacturing process or repair techniques.
· Must have prior Motor Winding & Motor Repair experience.
· Would “lead by example” by working on the shop floor
· Client is EASA Accredited and UL Certified. All principles of Job documentation and following standard protocols must be valued, taught and followed.
· Assist with technical training and advise direct labor work force on motor repair/refurbishment techniques.
· Plan, direct, and coordinate hourly labor requirements on the shop floor to support the incoming tear downs, inspections, production repair jobs, and field service jobs.
· Participate in day-to-day management and perform necessary capacity planning to support the production schedule.
· Ensure that all customer requirements such as inspections, data collection, and delivery of materials are being met.
· Assist with coordination of customer visits and communicate with customers as needed.
· Able to lead, mentor, and coach technically skilled staff.
· Create production operating cost budget for approval and be responsible to track and achieve cost elements of the budget.
· Participate in company strategic growth planning activities.
· Experience with industrial environmental and safety programs/practices.
· Adhere to HR policies/procedures.
· Machine shop knowledge would be helpful
· Proficient computer skills in MS Office
Helping companies sustain their highest level of workforce productivity by providing skilled temporary and direct hire opportunities.