PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST TO VERIFY YOU QUALIFY PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATON!
Award-winning remodeling company is looking to fill the open position of full-time interior designer to report directly to the Head Designer and Sales Manager. This is NOT a telecommuting or freelance job position. References will be verified, and portfolios will be reviewed. There will be a live demonstration of your design software capabilities during the interview process.
Attributes and Qualifications are as follows:
1. Must understand Kitchen and Bath Design and have proof of prior work in the field
2. Must present a portfolio of past work.
3. Must provide work/project references
4. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Kitchen and Bath Design
5. Must be very proficient in CAD and possess 3D drawing experience
6. Perspective drawings and concept sketches a benefit
7. Must be a team player
8. Must be able to demonstrate live their ability with 20/20, Chief Architect, or other CAD and rendering software
9. Must understand product selection
10. Must be able to help in stream-lining design process
11. Must be computer-savvy
12. Must be client-centric
13. Must be highly-organized and able to multi-task across several different projects
14. Must have the ability to clarify and follow thru on directions given by others
15. Great communication and follow up
16. Must have selling skills
17. Must be willing to improve yourself on a regular basis, and express what you have been doing to improve yourself during the interview
18. Must be outgoing friendly caring personality
19. Must have the experience to provide back quality feedback and suggestions to clients throughout the design process
20. Must take ownership of your designs
21. Must be able to work with Production throughout the project for any clarifications or issues
22. Must be Self-Motivated
23. Must be able to work within budgets
24. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
25. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
26. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
27. Ability to apply basic concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
28. Must be able to attend networking events
29. Must be able to work 40 hours a week
30. Must have valid Florida Driver’s License
31. Four-year degree a plus
32. Special training and awards a plus
We are looking for someone who is reliable and dedicated with excellent communication skills