Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following opportunity.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for day to day management of our cloud computing environment. This engineer will also be engaged in multiple simultaneous cloud computing projects including Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Storage Platforms, and Amazon Web Services.
- Engineering Design in support of Cloud computing:
- Active Directory - Authentication, Workstation, and Network
- GoAnywhere MFT - Automated File Transfer
- Mulesoft Anypoint - Enterprise Service Bus (Integration)
- Tomcat Application Server - Application Server
- HTTP Server - Web Server
- Web Application Firewall
- CloudFlare - Content Delivery Network for Websites
- AWS Security Products
- Infrastructure Automation
- F5 and ELB - Application and Web Load Balancing
- Rundeck - Enterprise Scheduling
- ELK - Log Aggregation
- Interim VPN Solution for AWS
- AWS AMI Server Creation and Management
- AWS SES knowledgeRicoh DMNX knowledge
- SyncPlicity Knowledge
- Workflow & automation knowledge
- Asset Management for hardware and software
- Enterprise Application Support (Microsoft and other common applications)
- Vendor management
- Disaster Recovery for virtual environments
- LAN/WAN Networking understanding
- Project Management Documentation skill sets including process design, process workflow, process instructions, architectural documentation, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills & problem resolution
- Experience creating complex PowerShell scripts for Windows, Office 365 and Linux is required
- Strong understanding of PKI infrastructure, certificate deployments required
- Strong understanding of Active Directory Federation and SAML authentication required
- Strong Active Directory knowledge of Group Policies, structure, design and performance monitoring
- Experience with Security best practices, Encryption methods, and implementation
- Experience setting up monitoring systems with alerting thresholds
- Working knowledge of Linux highly desirable
- Current Microsoft Certification (MCSE) highly desirable
- ITIL Foundation Certification highly desirable
- Knowledge of ServiceNow capabilities a plus
- 2nd and 3rd Tier 24x7x365 Support and Consulting
- (Resolving individual tickets and providing assistance/mentoring to fellow team members, outsourced business partners, and the Help Desk).
- Serves as Technical Liaison for Outsource Partners to assure business requirements for project work, Help Desk requests and normal operations are met within the agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Administrative Work:
- Maintain asset inventory database including information regarding software licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- Maintain standard documentation for department following companies' standard format
- Monitor work tracking system to ensure vendor compliance with negotiated Service Level Agreements.
- SLA Compliance Reporting
- Understand departmental billing mechanism. Code and track invoices. Prepare and track spending against Purchase Orders.
- Install, configure and upgrade and enhancements to software/hardware/network systems.
- May be responsible for designing a data contingency plan or data disaster recovery plan.
- Oversee the planning, design, and implementation of system engineering projects.
- Skill Sets Required and Years of Experience Needed:
Minimum of 5 -7 years of relevant work experience
Microsoft Infrastructure - Windows & Windows, VDI, Active Directory, Group Policy, LAN and WAN Technologies, Scripting, Client VPN & SSL VPN
Bachelors Degree is a must.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, our client is the right place for you! As an industry leader, they offer the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, they offer highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous vacation program. Apply today to be part of a team built for success!
Visium Recruiting Services is a division and extension of Visium Resources, providing recruiting assistance in the location and screening of talent within various industries throughout all of Florida and the entire United States.