At Gettel, our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. We offer a variety of training for everyone from Managers to Technicians; Gettel U and the Gettel Edge Program can provide you with the tools needed to take that next step. Above all, we have highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. We are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity...
If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today! What We Offer* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance * Health Savings & Flex Spending Accounts
* Short & Long Term Disability
* 401K Plan * Holiday Pay
* Personal & Sick Days * Paid Vacation
* Paid Training * Growth Opportunities
* Flexible Work Schedules * Discounts on products & services
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Accident & Critical Care Plans Responsibilities * The Product Specialist provides a pressure-free ownership experience.
One that helps guests better understand the operation, benefits and value of innovations and engineering advantages.
This higher degree of understanding will help guests better appreciate their vehicles, which in turn create a stronger emotional connection to the brand.
* Assessing customer knowledge and priorities to personalize the ownership experience
Explaining and demonstrating vehicle features and technologies, and focusing on customer comfort level and retention
* Acquiring and maintaining total product knowledge on all vehicles.
* Keeping abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to client
* Following up with customers within one to two weeks after delivery to answer questions
* Directing customers to additional information resources
* Delivering a delightful ownership experience
* Answering product questions on the telephone and during walk-ins
* Troubleshooting vehicle technology features
Qualifications* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Current Valid Driver’s License * Excellent driving skills and clean Motor Vehicle Record
* Professional personal appearance. * Good interpersonal skills.
All applicants must demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing which includes background checks, DMV, and drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please do not call or come into the dealership.
Location/Region: Punta Gorda, FL (33950)