Working collaboratively with Hertz business stakeholders across a range of Commodities covering Operations & Maintenance, Professional Services and IT to develop and execute sourcing strategies that deliver continuous cost, performance and process improvement staying current with market trends and best practice. Key Responsibilities:
- Design and execute category sourcing projects including strategy development, benchmarking, supplier negotiation, SOW and SLA development, award recommendation, business case presentation, risk management assessment and contract negotiation
- Utilize strong analytical skills to develop end to end TCO strategies and challenge the way commodities are currently sourced
- Provide knowledge and input to stakeholders by undertaking category research on competitive options and industry benchmarks.
- Manage high volume of supplier contract negotiations requiring focus on competitive sourcing, mitigating risk and SLA development
- Introduce systems and processes that will improve the sourcing process particularly in complex categories where sourcing solutions must comprehend total cost of ownership
- Partner with procurement operations supporting the implementation of Oracle ERP and new P2P processes with the supply base.
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations. Stay current with competitive environment, monitoring and assessing changes that could impact category including, but not limited to supplier M&A activity, legislative change, and technology change.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field; MBA desired but not required
- Indirect category sourcing experience with a Fortune 500 company is preferred but not required
- Analytical Modelling and experience in challenging current business processes
- Experience working in a less developed system environment where sourcing solutions require high level of data gathering from suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Experience in designing & executing sourcing strategies that consistently deliver measureable bottom line cost savings
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organizing/time management and problem solving skills
- Project Management, Sourcing/Procurement/Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Well-developed analytical thinking with a focus on business.
- Experience working with diverse Sourcing and Procurement (Operations/Supply Chain) stakeholders to address complex projects
- Well-developed knowledge of Sourcing/Category Management processes
- Results oriented, excellent analytical, process and problem solving skills
- Team player with initiative and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent understanding of the English language
- Highly detail oriented
- Project and process management skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective Communication
- Drive Collaboration
- Builds Talent
- Demonstrates Initiative
- Process Excellence
- Passion for Customer Service & Stakeholder Success
- Leading Courageously
- Agility and Adaptability
- Personal Accountability
- Trust and Integrity
- Drives Execution
- Thought Leadership
- Use Insightful judgment
- Display Global Perspective
*LI-CR1 Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)