The Business Analyst is responsible for studying the information requirements of the business function and designing a total system solution to satisfy them. In addition, will provide user support for key processes of Financial Systems assigned and communicate individually with users and developers to ensure system requirements are correctly defined and understood, so the needs of the stakeholders are properly met. Key responsibilities and accountabilities for the Business Analyst are to:
- Develop functional specification requirements in response to requests for systems changes by the business leaders of the area served by the business analyst.
- Ensure the functional requirements of the business are met by the programs and programming changes that are produced by development staff by undertaking a thorough and comprehensive set of tests.
- Create analytic documents and reports, such as flow charts, swim lane diagrams, etc. to support business requirements.
- Fast response times for problem identification and solution proposal.
- Tracking, coordination and responsiveness to key Business Units
- Work with the technical development (programming) staff to ensure questions arising from developers are answered in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage the input of relevant external suppliers where they are providing a service as part of the change being developed.
- If the change requires alterations to other systems, not under the control of the business analyst, then work with project management and the groups responsible for those other systems to ensure requirements are coordinated and understood by all concerned.
Mandatory Requirements Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Financial and business acumen
- Comprehends roles of key stakeholders
- Employee leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams under minimal direction
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, influencing and execution
Qualifications:Preferred experience in the applications below:
- General Scope – Support IT Cloud Operations Team
- Cloud Service Provider (AWS, Azure, etc.) experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Sharepoint
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)