Bluestone Physician Services is a nationally recognized mobile primary care geriatric practice. We provide a unique and robust model of on-site care; customizing care that is preventive, proactive, and includes all members of the care team, patients and their families. Join us as we deliver on our promise to tailor primary care to geriatric patients within Assisted Living and Memory Care communities in Fort Myers/Cape Coral, FL.
BLUESTONE PHYSICIANS ENJOY
- Competitive salary with first year guarantee and production bonus
- Providers have the potential to build their own team and their own schedule, but with the support of a robust organization behind them
- Efficient software tools to remotely manage patients
- National reputation for innovation and quality of care
- Generous and ongoing CME Offering
- Unlimited PTO and Nine (9) company observed holidays
- General Benefits of: Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short and Long-term Disability, Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Retirement plan
MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Help build and lead a new practice team serving in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral market area. We attract providers who want to do things differently, and who are looking for deeper meaning in their careers.
- Full-time physicians care for patients Monday-Thursday; option for Fridays to be a clinical or an administrative day
- Manage a panel of 200+ patients (approximately 14-20 patients per/day)
- Ability to design and manage your schedule
- Develop and implement care plans appropriate to patients and their desires
- Clinical support from clinical assistants and care coordination through LPNs, RNs, and social workers
- Access to diagnostics such as labs and x-rays as needed
- Collaborate with community partners within home care, hospice, and other resources as needed
AS A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO
Be part of an innovative, physician-led company working in one of the fastest-growing market segments of our population?
- Help Bluestone change the way healthcare is delivered
- Be part of a committed, dedicated, and productive team
- Have coworkers who know how to have fun
- Have your opinions and input valued; our employees are our most valuable asset
- By working here, you have the chance to make a difference in the lives of others
To find more information about Bluestone Physician Services, please visit www.bluestonemd.com.
Location/Region: Cape Coral, FL (33990)