At Germain Toyota of Naples, our goal is to ensure an "extraordinary experience" for our clients.
We believe our Members (employees) deserve this as well.
Everyone on our staff is a Germain
Toyota of Naples advocate who shares our passion and values.
Our ideal candidates are confident, passionate people looking to grow and succeed with our team in Naples, Florida.
At Germain Toyota, we believe that our members are our most important asset.
We've partnered with the most respective technical institutions in the industry, and we've developed
our own unique training and development program to help members reach their potential.
We don't just talk about being Experts in Excellence; we foster it and reward it. Germain Toyota
believes in creating a strong sense of teamwork amongst our Members.
We do that through many shared activities outside of the normal workplace, such as special appreciation events.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE
Germain Automotive Partnership is known for high Member retention, and a big reason for that
is the quality of our competitive job benefits combined with the way we treat our Members.
Some of these benefits include:
Voluntary Medical Insurance Voluntary Dental /Vision
Savings and Retirement 401(k) Plan Special Employee Pricing for New & Used Vehicle purchases
Special Employee Pricing for Servicing Your Vehicle
Foreign Language Education Assistance Programs
Additional Benefits We Offer:
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Training * Basic Life Insurance
* Medical Insurance * 401(k)
* Life, Dependent Life, Vision and Dental Insurance options
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Naples, FL (34110)